Everyone Deserves Great Wireless!
An Enterprise-Grade Wi-Fi Network often referred to as a WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) is an additional layer to an organization’s wired network which allows select wireless devices access to the local area network using a robust and secure Wi-Fi connection.
A WLAN will provide all of the access to network locations and files as a wired LAN, with the added advantage and efficiencies of enabling mobility. Companies moving into new facilities are going totally wireless to enjoy cost-effective solutions.
A typical business contents IT consultancy.
Advantages Of Managed WLAN Services
We provide your network with secured, fast and reliable managed LAN services, with AA NetConsult. We ensure high network performance and availability.
LAN – Who Needs It?
Welcome a new world, bring Wi-Fi into the digital age with AA NetConsult at a whole new era of networking! We provide you with a state-of-the-art professional illumination of your network environment and guarantee you a mobility that meets your needs.
With the new 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, you can keep up with the ever-growing Wi-Fi traffic.
Due to the multi-user MIMO technology, the transmission of data is simultaneously possible on several clients through your access points.
This parallel transmission improves the RF efficiency of your client.
The 802.11ac Wave 2 technology offers you a data transfer rate of well over 1 Gbit/s.
Wonders with LAN
- Give your users exceptional wireless performance.
- Protect users, data and your business with strong, network-based security.
- Faster, custom-made service to customers via email, web forms or chat.
- Provides un-interrupted on-site and remote access to all business applications and business data.
- Smooth video conferencing
- Real-time insight into a business performance that allows you to make a smart decision.